BMT BioFibers & CiCLO® Bio-D Polyester Fibers
- Multi-Track Sustainability.
- Responding to BMT client needs to support a broader vision for the future of sustainable polyester supply chains.
- To meet the demands of the planet, our consumers, and our clients.
BMTFIBERS provides 100% Polyester Staple Fiber GRS Certified meeting all requirements of the Global Recycled Standard for third-party certification of Recycled Content, chain of custody, social and environmental practices, and chemical restrictions.
BMTBIOFIBERS provide natural & biodegradable fibers for applications throughout the industry.
- Our line of biodegradable polyester fibers, yarns and roll goods offers multiple solutions including, CiCLO® technology, hemp, banana, jute, burlap, and coir.
- Sustainable choices that include fibers that are durable and biodegradable.
- Clean and conscious ingredients for a sustainable future.
- Low bio-impact, high consumer demand.
- Considers post-life circularity, recycling, reusing and biodegradability.
- CiCLO® Bio-D Polyester Fibers engineered to decrease micro-fiber and general polyester pollution in the environment.
CiCLO® technology is a nature-based solution to help mitigate fugitive synthetic microfiber pollution caused by textiles. When CiCLO® polyester fibers unavoidably leak into the environment, they behave more like natural fibers, such as wool. As a result, we leave less waste behind on our journey to create a more healthy, happy planet.
CiCLO® technology empowers our specialty CiCLO® Bio-D polyester fibers to biodegrade in wastewater treatment plants, soil, landfills, and seawater.
- A high-tech master batch additive.
- Nontoxic, safe, biophilic polymer formulation.
- Mainly organic macromolecules, compatible with standard polyester.
- Permanently and uniformly embedded in matrix of the PET polyester.
- Creates countless biodegradable spots where microbes can build a functional reaction that biodegrades the material.
For more information, please contact us at:
950 Third Avenue, 10th Floor
New York, NY 10022
Phone: 212.302.4200 // Fax: 212.302.0007
www.bmtfibers.com // firstname.lastname@example.org