BMT BioFibers & CiCLO Biodegradable Polyester
- Multi-Track Sustainability.
- Responding to BMT client needs to support a broader vision for the future of sustainable polyester supply chains.
- To meet the demands of the planet, our consumers, and our clients.
BMTFIBERS Provides 100% Polyester Staple Fiber GRS Certified meeting all requirements of the Global Recycled Standard for third-party certification of Recycled Content, chain of custody, social and environmental practices, and chemical restrictions.
BMTBIOFIBERS provide natural biodegradable fibers for applications throughout the industry.
- Clean and conscious ingredients for a sustainable future.
- Low bio-impact, high consumer demand.
- Biodegradable CiCLO Polyester Fibers engineered to decrease micro-fiber and general polyester pollution in the environment.
What Is CiCLO?
CiCLO is our specialty polyester fiber that will biodegrade in sea water, waste treatment plants, and landfills.
- A master batch additive available from Intrinsic Advanced Materials.
- Nontoxic, safe, biophilic polymer formulation.
- Mainly organic macromolecules, compatible with standard polyester.
- Permanently and uniformly embedded in matrix of the PET polyester.
- Creates countless biodegradable spots where microbes can build a functional reaction that biodegrades the material.
What Are BMTBIOFIBERS?
- BMTFIBERS line of biodegradable polyester fibers, yarns and roll goods offers multiple solutions including, CiCLO, hemp, banana, jute, burlap, and coir.
- Sustainable choices that include fibers that both are durable and biodegradable.
- BMTFIBERS considers post-life circularity, recycling, reusing and biodegradability.
For more information, please contact us at:
950 Third Avenue, 10th Floor
New York, NY 10022
Phone: 212.302.4200 // Fax: 212.302.0007
www.bmtfibers.com // email@example.com